Jesus said, "The time has come, and God's Kingdom is near. Change the way you think and act, and believe the Good News."
Our time on Earth is given by God and has an eternal value.
We partner with God as we are led to use our time wisely to benefit our families, our friends and our neighbours, in our homes, in our social connections and in our communities.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 says God has made everything beautiful in its time and has set eternity in the human heart. This Godly perspective encourages us to appreciate that what we do with our time has an eternal value.
Share stories about:
- How you have spent time wisely and why you felt it was valuable
- How your faith impacts on how you spend your time
- How your understanding of your life and God-given purpose is developing over time.
- Your own stories and on those you have heard from others
- What it means to be good stewards of our time
- Whether how you spend your time is holding you back from living a full and abundant life
- How your church is spending its time.
You might consider:
- Making small changes in your daily routine to make more meaningful use of your time
- Choosing a time when you explore God's purpose for your life
- Choosing a time when your church meets to review how it spends its time
- Celebrating and sharing the impact of your Time stories.
Contact your Stewardship Consultant for support and resources to support this theme.