How to Apply
Instructions on how to apply for a Pioneer Mission Fund grant.
Application Form and Guidelines
Please review our privacy notice, which outlines the way in which the Church of Scotland Office of the Assembly Trustees will use personal information provided to us in connection with grants awarded on behalf of the Church of Scotland.
Documents Required to Make an Application
Along with your application form you will need to provide a scan of a signed Extract Minute from the relevant church court (kirk session or presbytery) approving all three of the following points:
- Support of the application
- Agreement with the General Conditions of Award (see below)
- Acknowledgment that no other application can be made while this grant is current (does not apply to Presbyteries)
A model extract minute is available for download.
Income and Expenditure Table
General Conditions of Award
Download the General Conditions of Award for approval by your church court.
How to apply
Submit the following documents by email to email@example.com or by post to David Williams, Grants Manager, The Church of Scotland, 121 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4YN
- Completed application form
- Scan of a signed Extract Minute from the relevant church court
- Income and expenditure table
The Fund cannot review draft applications but we are willing to answer any questions you may have on the Fund. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.