Kirk services online
Below is a list of churches that regularly livestream services or offer them as downloadable recordings.
Please note that this page was created to ensure that everyone who wanted to find an online service could do so immediately after churches were forced to close because of the COVID-19 health crisis. For this reason, it originally listed online services that were already up and running. While we have continued to add churches when staff were able to do so, the list has never been intended to represent all the churches who are now offering online services. With more than 1000 congregations, we cannot practically do this. We encourage everyone to check if their home congregations are offering online worship before looking further afield.
If you are a church considering livestreaming or recording services, you can find more information on this topic, including information on copyright, on our Live Streaming page in the COVID 19 section.
Find out more about the Kirk's online worshipping community, Sanctuary First, led by Very Rev Albert Bogle.
If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, are feeling unwell or you, or a member of your household have received a positive COVID test please do not attend Church for any reason until you have completed the required self-isolation period.
Highland, Orkney, Shetland, Western Isles, Moray, Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen City
- Aberdeen: Cults Live at 10:30am Sunday & catch up thereafter
- Aberdeen: Ferryhill, Live at 11am Sunday & catch up thereafter
- Aberdeen: Oldmachar Church streams its service live on Zoom every Sunday at 10.30 and posts the service to their website after. Services can also be found on their YouTube and Facebook pages.
- Aberdeenshire: Aboyne-Dinnet Parish Church, recorded services available
- Aberdeenshire: Inverurie West Parish Church, Live at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Aberdeenshire: Kemnay Parish Church, live broadcast every Sunday at 10am
- Highland: Ardgour, Strontian & Morvern, live at 10am Sundays and Catch up thereafter
- Highland: Killearnan Kirk, Killearn, separate online worship for adults and young people is available on the church's website
- Highland: Ardgour and Kingairloch, Strontian and Morvern Parishes, online worship available on the parishes' website
- Moray: Buckie South and West Parish Church
- Moray: Dyke and Edinkillie Church offers Sunday services live and recorded
- Moray: Findochty & Portknockie Church of Scotland streams its weekly service at 11am on Sundays on its Facebook page
- Skye: Strath and Sleat Church of Scotland live streams services on its Facebook page every Sunday
- Stornoway: Martin's Memorial Church, live stream 11am and 6.30pm
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire
- Airdrie: The New Wellwynd, Livestream at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Airdrie: Cairnlea and Calderbank, Livestream at 11am Sunday and catchup thereafter
- Bo'ness: St Andrew's, Livestream at 10:30am Sunday and Catch Up thereafter
- Buchanan linked with Drymen: weekly services at 11:30 and catchup on YouTube
- Cambusbarron, Stirling: The Bruce Memorial, audio service at 11am and catch up thereafter
- Clackmannanshire: Alva Parish Church, services and sermons available online
- Carluke: Kirkton Parish Church, weekly services available on the church's website
- Dunblane Cathedral: Weekly services available from 10:15am each Sunday on the cathedral website or YouTube channel.
- East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire: Claremont Livestream with BSL (most Sundays) at 10:30am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Falkirk: Trinity Livestream at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Hamilton: Hamilton Old Parish, Livestream at 10:45am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Lanark: Greyfriars Parish Church, Livestream at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Larbert: Larbert East Church, Livestream at 10:30am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter (including audio catchup)
- Motherwell, North Lanarkshire: Dalziel St Andrews, Livestream with captions at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Motherwell, North Lanarkshire: St Mary's Motherwell, full audio available after the service
- North Lanarkshire: Bellshill Central Parish Church of Scotland, livestream from 11am Sunday and available as a recording after
- North Lanarkshire: Chryston Parish Church audio and live streaming on YouTube, Sundays at 10.30am and 6.30pm
- North Lanarkshire: Viewpark Parish Church audio sermon
- South Lanarkshire: Biggar Kirk (Sermon Audio Only) available as a recording after service concluded
- South Lanarkshire: East Kilbride West livestream
- South Lanarkshire: East Kilbride Old Parish Church audio livestream
- Stirling: Drymen Parish Church, sermons with audio download are available on the church's website
- Stonehouse, South Lanarkshire: St Ninian's, (Service Audio Only) available as a recording after the service concludes and as a podcast (search 'St Ninians Sermons' on most podcast apps)
- Wishaw: Cambusnethan North Parish Church livestreams services every Sunday at 11am on YouTube
Angus, Perth and Kinross, Fife, Edinburgh, the Lothians, Dundee
- Aberfeldy, Dull And Weem, Grandtully, Logierait, Tenandry, Fortingall, Glenlyon, Kenmore and Lawers Churches: Services available on their YouTube channel
- Aberdour: St Fillan's, services available on the church's website
- Angus: Monifieth Parish Church, audio of full service
- Angus: Edzell Parish Church, weekly online services and is also available as a downloadable recording
- Arbroath: St. Andrew's, Livestream at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Arbroath: Arbroath Old and Abbey Church produce on line services via their YouTube channel on a weekly basis
- Dunkeld & Meigle: Bendochy Parish linked with Coupar Angus Abbey Church posts a weekly audio recording of their Sunday service on the church's website
- Burntisland: Burntisland, Kinghorn and Burntisland Erskine United Free churches Livestream at 11:00am Sunday on Facebook and YouTube
- Carnoustie: Carnoustie Church is livestreaming a Sunday service at 10.30am on Facebook
- Carnoustie: Carnoustie Panbride Church releases pre-recorded services on its YouTube and Facebook pages at the same time as their in-person Sunday worship. The church also offers a"dial a service" option. These are pre-recorded and on the church's YouTube channel, Facebook page, and linked from their website.
- Dalgety Bay: Dalgety Parish Church, Livestream at 10:30am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Dalkeith: St John's and King's Park Parish Church, audio sermons
- Dundee: Abernyte linked with Inchture and Kinnaird linked with Longforgan
- Dundee: Broughty Ferry St Luke's offers a service every Sunday on their YouTube channel.
- Dundee: Camperdown and Lochee Ministry, YouTube services uploaded every weekend
- Dundee: Invergowrie Parish Church offers services and other faith nurture on their website, YouTube channel and Facebook page
- Dundee: Logie and St John's Cross worship for each Sunday can be found on the website
- Dunfermline, Fife: Abbey Church of Dunfermline, live broadcasts at 10.30am on Sunday, available for catch up after
- Dunfermline, Fife: Gillespie Memorial services are premiered via the website and YouTube (pre-record) at 10.30am, and then available for catch up after and via podcast (prayer-reading-sermon)
- East Lothian: Abbey Church of Scotland, North Berwick linked with Dirleton Kirk, Sunday worship and a Sunday Club for children on their YouTube channel
- East Lothian: Humbie Parish Church, services available on the website every Sunday morning, as well as weekly prayers Tuesday and Friday mornings
- East Lothian: St Andrew Blackadder Parish Church, weekly recorded services available after 10.30am Sundays
- East Lothian: St Mary's Parish Church, Haddington, act of worship posted every week
- Edinburgh: Barclay Viewforth Church, weekly service at 11am
- Edinburgh: Canongate Kirk, services available on the church's homepage
- Edinburgh Carrick Knowe Parish Church weekly service on YouTube
- Edinburgh: Craigsbank Parish Church offers a Sunday service on Facebook
- Edinburgh: Cramond Kirk is currently producing a short film recording for Daily Devotions, Monday to Saturday which is posted on their Facebook page at 8am. The church also posts a pre-recorded morning service on Sundays at 10am.
- Edinburgh: Davidson's Mains Parish Church, audio live at 10:30 am Sundays
- Edinburgh: Duddingston Kirk, services and meditations available on the church's Vimeo site
- Edinburgh: Fairmilehead Parish Church posts a church service every Sunday on their website
- Edinburgh: Gorgie Dalry Stenhouse Church of Scotland, weekly services on their YouTube page
- Edinburgh: Granton Parish Church, Zoom/podcast and written materials available every Sunday
- Edinburgh: Greenbank Parish Church, Livestream at 10:30am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter (including audio catchup)
- Edinburgh: Greyfriars Kirk, Weekly service and midweek prayers available on the church’s Online Services page and on YouTube
- Edinburgh: Holy Trinity Wester Hailes, livestream on Facebook and Youtube
- Edinburgh: Marchmont St Giles posts audio sermons and streams services on their website, Facebook page and YouTube channel
- Edinburgh: Mayfield Salisbury Parish Church, service available on their website from 8am every Sunday
- Edinburgh: Morningside Parish Church, services available on the church's website
- Edinburgh: Newhaven Church of Scotland, audio of service available on church website from 10:30am on Sundays.
- Edinburgh: Palmerston Place Church audio sermons
- Edinburgh: St Andrew's and St George's West, recorded audio service of words and music every Sunday from 10 am
- Edinburgh: St Giles's Cathedral is live streaming two services every Sunday at 9.30am and 11am. Links to the services are available on the church's website. The services are available for viewing afterwards on St Giles's YouTube channel.
- Edinburgh: St Nicholas Church, Sighthill, weekly services both written and live on Zoom Sundays from 10.30 am
- Edinburgh: Stockbridge Parish Church is offering weekly online services; a Wednesday Midweek Meditation at 1pm, Sunday Worship at 11am, with a virtual coffee Zoom meeting to follow and Wednesday bible study at 7pm. More information is available on the church's website and Facebook page.
- Fife: Burntisland, Kinghorn and Burntisland Erskine United Free churches: Livestream at 11:00am Sunday and catchup thereafter. Available on Facebook and on YouTube.
- Forfar: Lowson Memorial Church, livestream Sunday 11am and Wednesday 7.30pm
- Kirkcaldy: Torbain Parish Church online worship at 11:00am Sunday posted to their Facebook page and YouTube page. Daily Reflection also available on Facebook.
- Kirkcaldy: Abbotshall Parish Church, services available on the church's YouTube channel
- Kirriemuir: The Glens and Kirriemuir United Parish Church has services available on their YouTube channel
- Midlothian: Gorebridge Parish Church, audio sermons and weekly live recordings
- Perth and Kinross: Kinnoull Parish Church, Livestream at 10.15am for 10:30am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Perth and Kinross: Abernyte linked with Inchture and Kinnaird linked with Longforgan, full-length services posted every Saturday evening on YouTube
- Perth and Kinross: Blairgowrie Parish Church, recorded audio
- Perth and Kinross: Crieff Parish Church offers worship online on the church's website, on their YouTube channel, via podcast and by phone (01764 917004).
- Perth and Kinross: Kinross Parish Church of Scotland, weekly service on their Facebook page and on their YouTube channel
- Perth and Kinross: Orwell and Portmoak Church, weekly worship service on their YouTube channel
- Perth and Kinross: Perth North Church, audio service
- Perth and Kinross: St John's Kirk, services available on the website
- West Lothian: Kirk of Calder, weekly livestream on their Facebook page and website at 11am every Sunday morning.
- West Lothian: Livingston Old Parish Church posts services on its website, YouTube channel and Facebook page. You can also catch up on the service by phone on 01506 353800.
- West Lothian: Queensferry Parish Church, weekly livestream and available for catch up after
- West Lothian: Kirknewton and East Calder Church of Scotland post weekly services Sundays at 10am on their website and YouTube channel
- West Lothian: Polbeth Harwood with West Kirk of Calder posts weekly services every Sunday on their website and YouTube channel
East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Argyll and Bute, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, East Ayrshire
- Ardrossan, North Ayrshire: Ardrossan and Saltcoats Parish Church livestream
- Argyll and Bute: Ardchattan and Connel, livestream
- Argyll and Bute: United Church of Bute offers recorded worship every week on its YouTube channel
- Argyll and Bute: Netherlorn Churches (Kilbrandon, Kilchattan, Kilmelford and Kilninver ) offer worship on YouTube and Facebook from 10am on Sundays
- Argyll and Bute: Luss Parish Church, livestream 11.30am Sunday and available as a recording after
- Argyll and Bute: West Kintyre and Gigha Church of Scotland, video available every Sunday
- Ayr: Alloway Parish Church, weekly services available online
- Ayr: Craigie Symington Parish Church linked with Prestwick South prayers and worship
- Ayr: Ayrshire Farmers Church Support Facebook page features online worship with pioneer minister Rev Chris Blackshaw
- Cambuslang: Flemington Hallside Parish Church, audio sermons
- East Ayrshire: New Laigh Kirk, Kilmarnock, live-streamed service at 11 am Sundays, available for catch-up after
- East Dunbartonshire: Torrance Parish Church, live audio 10.30 am Sundays
- East Renfrewshire: Netherlee Parish Church livestream
- Glasgow: Baljaffray Parish Church, livestream 10am Sunday
- Glasgow Cathedral: Livestream at 11am and 4pm
- Glasgow: Dennistoun New Parish Church, video available every Sunday
- Glasgow: Drumchapel St.Andrew's posts an online service to YouTube and to the church's Facebook page.
- Glasgow: New Kilpatrick Parish Church, recorded audio
- Glasgow: Sandyhills Parish Church offers a livestream at 10:30am on Sunday
- Glasgow: St Columba Gaelic Church, Gaelic worship each Sunday, available for catch up afterwards
- Glasgow: St John's-Renfield Church
- Glasgow: St. Paul's (occasional live broadcasts and recordings)
- Glasgow: Sherbrooke Mosspark Parish Church streams Sunday morning services at 10.30am on their website and on their Facebook page
- Glasgow: Wellington Church, online worship available on the church's website
- Glasgow: Wallacewell Community Fellowship, services available on the church's YouTube and Facebook pages
- Inverclyde: Inverkip Parish Church and Skelmorlie & Wemyss Bay, services available every week on the church's YouTube channel
- Irvine, North Ayrshire: Fullarton Connexions', Livestream on Facebook at 10.30am & 6:30pm every Sunday and catchup thereafter
- Paisley, Renfrewshire: Sherwood Greenlaw, Livestream at 11am Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Milngavie: St. Luke's Parish Church streams both audio & audio/video live every Sunday morning at 8am on its website, Facebook page and YouTube channel
- North Ayrshire: West Kilbride Parish Church livestream
- Renfrew: Renfrew North Parish Church livestreams a weekly service on its website and Facebook page. The service is available afterwards on the church website, Spotify and church telephone system 0141 530 1308 (option 3)
- Renfrewshire: Bishopton Kirk, audio livestream
- Renfrewshire: Erskine Parish Church, livestreamed service
- Renfrewshire: Houston and Killellan Kirk podcast
- Robroyston: Robroyston Church of Scotland livestreams its service at 11am every Sunday and thereafter has services available on its website and Facebook page.
- South Ayrshire: Dundonald Parish Church, weekly recorded Sunday services
- Stewarton, East Ayrshire: John Knox, livestream 11.15am Sunday and available as a recording after
Scottish Borders, Dumfries and Galloway
- Closeburn and Kirkmahoe Parish Churches: Services available on their YouTube channel
- Dumfries: St George's Church, services available online every Sunday
- Dumfries and Galloway: Inch linked with Luce Valley has weekly Reflections and other videos available on their YouTube Channel
- Duns: Fogo Parish Church, main Sunday service, children's Sunday service, 5 minute daily service available on the church's website and on their Facebook page
- Hawick: St Mary's and Old Parish Church, linked with Teviot and Roberton, livestream 11am Sunday
- Parishes of Upper Tweed: Weekly service available on the churchs' website and Facebook page
- Peebles: St Andrew Leckie, video livestream sermons every Sunday
- Peebles: Peebles Old Parish Church, services available on the church's website
- Galashiels: St John's and St Paul's, audio and video livestream Sundays at 11 am
- Scottish Borders: Hobkirk and Southdean with Ruberslaw Churches, services available on their YouTube channel
- Eaglais Ghàidhlig Air-loidhne - Gaelic congregations of Greyfriars Kirk, Edinburgh and Saint Columba's Gaelic Church, Glasgow. New services every Sunday on their YouTube channel, from a range of preachers.
- Tarbert Church has recordings of their Gaelic services going back serveral years, as well as the archive of Rev Donald A MacRae (many in Gaelic) available on their website.
- Strath and Sleat Church, Skye posts videos of their Gaelic Sunday school on their YouTube channel.
- An archive of Gaelic services is available at ansgeulmor.co.uk.
- Amsterdam: English Reformed Church, Livestream at 10.30 CET Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Bochum: English-speaking Christian Congregation (ECC) 12.30 CET via ZOOM, for access contact Rev. James Brown via ecc-bochum(at) gmx.de
- Brussels: St. Andrews Church, Livestream at 11am CET Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Budapest: St Columba's livestreams worship every Sunday at 11am CET on their Facebook page
- Colombo: St. Andrews Scots Kirk, Livestream at 09.30 u local (UTC + 5.30 h) Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Fuengirola: Costa del Sol Church of Scotland posts worship videos on its YouTube page.
- Lausanne: Scots Kirk Lausanne, Livestream at 10.30 CET Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Lisbon: St Andrew's Church has recorded services available on its website and YouTube channel
- Paris: Scots Kirk Paris, Livestream at 11am CET Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Rome: St Andrew's livestreams worship every Sunday at 11am CET on their Facebook page
- Rotterdam: Scots International Church, Livestream at 10.30 CET Sunday & Catch Up thereafter
- Warwick (Bermuda): Christ Church, recorded worship