Volunteer Safeguarding Administrator(s) and/or Presbytery Employee/Secretary
- Take forward dates identified by Safeguarding Presbytery Contact and Trainers and make practical arrangements for courses
- Publicise the location, dates and times of courses. Notify the Safeguarding Service of these so that the courses might be advertised nationally.
- Receive requests for places on arranged courses and ensure all resources are in place / sent out as required (before and after the course)
- Maintain accurate records of the number, type, and location of all training courses carried out in the Presbytery
- Collate/monitor evaluation information and offer feedback to trainers/Safeguarding Presbytery Contact.