Applicants accepted for training will be able to study for undergraduate or post-graduate divinity degrees at one of the Church of Scotland-affiliated colleges and centres located within Scotland's leading universities.
As well as full-time study, remote and part-time learning opportunities also exist.
Our academic partners include:
- Christ's College, University of Aberdeen
- Highland Theological College, University of the Highlands and Islands.
- New College, University of Edinburgh
- St Mary's College, University of St Andrews
- Trinity College, University of Glasgow
Alongside the rigorous academic training modules, you will take part in residential conferences and schools run by our Education Team, where you will develop well-being strategy, pastoral care, serving sacraments, preaching and church law.