One Scotland, Many Cultures
- One Scotland, Many Cultures - read the Church and Society report to the General Assembly 2011
- Discussion Starters leaflet
- Study Guide
Report on the Churches' attitude to the Travelling Community in Scotland
- ACTS Church and Society Network report, May 2011
- A letter from Michael Matheson MSP, Minister for Public Health, to Ian Galloway, Church and Society Council Convener, about the ACTS Travellers' Report
Report on Racist Organisations
- Racist Organisations - read the Church and Society report to the General Assembly 2011
Scottish Churches Racial Justice Group (SCRJG)
The Church of Scotland is a member of this group which was set up to help churches in Scotland work together for racial justice. It is an Associated Ecumenical Group of Action of Churches Together in Scotland.
SCRJG aims to assist churches in Scotland to grow in awareness of the nature and extent of racial injustice in Scotland and work on their behalf to develop and to promote an understanding of the biblical and theological basis of the rejection of this injustice.