Updates from the Church of Scotland, to help churches manage the Coronavirus/COVID-19 lockdown. This page will be updated when new advice becomes available from NHS Scotland and the UK Government.
Guidance on reshaping church life and reopening and looking after church buildings
Both of these sections arecontinually reviewed and updated to take account of changes to government policy and legislation, so we encourage you to check them on a regular basis.
On the Assisting NHS Test and Protect Strategy page the appendices have been updated.
Church of Scotland COVID-19 Group
A group is meeting on a weekly basis to compile guidance.
- Brian Auld, Assistant Secretary (Safe Buildings), General Trustees
- Graham Biggerstaff, General Trustees (Convener, Safe Buildings, General Trustees)
- Eva Elder, Admin Team Manager, GT's
- Rev Dr John Ferguson, Parish Minister and Clerk to Presbytery of Aberdeen and Shetland
- Rev Bryan Kerr, Parish Minister and Clerk to Presbytery of Lanark
- Mary Macleod, Solicitor of the Church
- Ruth MacLeod, Head of Communications
- Rev Angus R. Mathieson, Partnership Development Secretary
- Rev Dr George Whyte, Principal Clerk