Create 2019 Media Conference
Create 2019 is a media conference that will bring together creative individuals who wish to advance their outreach in communications and visual media in their church and community.
Core sessions: Foundational Biblical Teaching designed to equip and inspire the collective Church to use their creative abilities to impact communities.
Workshops: A choice of 6 practical hands-on workshops including: Photography, videography, graphic design, live streaming, web/social media and audio production.
Worship: Two creative worship sessions will be led by our in-house worship leader, Alan Campbell and band.
Networking: Opportunity to network afterwards in our exhibition section with other creators and to join our online ‘Create Community’.
Food: There will be plenty of tea and coffee on the day but you will also receive a cracking lunch from our amazing catering team.
Who is it for?
The conference will be accessible for beginners right through to pros wishing to find ways of introducing digital media to their churches. The event is non-denominational. Industry experts offering training, advice and inspiration will further equip and build individuals’ confidence in using creative ways to reach others. Participants will leave seeing media as a valuable resource in their outreach.
Book your ticket now
- Tickets are £12 per person and can be purchased directly on our secure website: www.create2019.co.uk
- Included in the price will be lunch on the day and tea/coffee, as well as Core Sessions and Workshops delivered by industry professionals.
- Book a group of five and get a sixth free.
- You perhaps have a number of individuals within your church or organisation that would benefit from this conference, why not put the word out and see who might be interested?
- BOOK EARLY - as of 19th August ticket prices will rise to £15pp.
Exhibition Stands: Organisations who are able to support Churches in digital media are invited to display their services at the exhibition stalls. These are priced at £10 per stall. If you are interested in booking a stall please e-mail: stu@fullartonconneXions.co.uk
Date and location
Date: Wednesday 4th September, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Venue: Fullarton ConneXions, Church Street, Irvine, KA12 8PE