Clinical Support Officer
- Title: Clinical Support Officer
- Salary: £34,230 - £37,800 pro rata per annum
- Location: Edinburgh with Hybrid working available
- Hours: Part time, 10 hours per week (worked flexibly)
- Closing date: Monday 4 March, 9:00am
- Reference number: 04/24
As a member of the Faith Action team, you will work within Ministries Support to help to deliver the key functions of supporting Ministers and their families. Holding boundaried and confidential conversations will form part of the role alongside preparing correspondence and detailed clinical case notes, sourcing appropriate therapeutic options and following up on referral arrangements.
With a qualification in a recognised counselling diploma or evidence of experience in working with people in a mental health setting with more than 5 years experience, you will bring a friendly and professional manner to enable a pastoral, discreet, and supportive front-facing response to diverse enquiries and needs.