St John's Church, Whitecraig Road, Whitecraig
Offers Over £100,000
Detached former church building originally constructed around 1950 in the small East Lothian village of Whitecraig. Situated in its own garden grounds with vehicular access, the property presents an excellent purchase opportunity for a variety of buyers.
Whitecraig is situated a little south of the A1 and less than 2 miles away from the centre of Musselburgh. It is surrounded by East Lothians open countryside is within easy reach of the county's fine sandy beaches.
The property is constructed in a mixture of stone and brick with roughcast outer walls under a pitched and slated roof. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, church hall, kitchen, two WC compartments and ancillary storage space.
Gross internal floor area: 184.45m²