Glencorse Church, Milton Bridge, Midlothian
Offers Over £325,000
Majestic A-listed church, with surrounding grounds, located in the village of Milton Bridge, two miles north of Penicuik and less than ten miles from the City of Edinburgh. The property was opened in 1885 and is in a wonderful location, with open views over the Scottish countryside, offering a tranquil setting whilst being in easy reach of the Capital.
The church is located in the village of Milton Bridge, a peaceful village two miles north of Penicuik and within easy reach of Pentland Hills Regional Park.
Penicuik is a situated along the banks of the River North Esk and offers a wide range of amenities to cater for all needs. There are a variety of bars and restaurants nearby in addition to a leisure centre with swimming pool and library.