Trinidad and Tobago
Presbyterian Church of Trinidad and Tobago
- PCTT traces its roots back to the work of Canadian and American Presbyterian missionaries in the late nineteenth century
- In 1868 John Morton arrived to renovate and expand a declining American mission
- The first church was built in San Fernando in 1972
- Today, PCTT is an indigenous, self-supporting church, under complete control of the Trinidadians
Twinnings and Partners
Congregational twinning between Trinidad and Scotland.
To see some photographs of our work in Trinidad and Tobago please visit our Flickr account.