The Priority Areas Committee is one of the main areas of the Ministries Council. It is responsible for the support, development and co-ordination of the Church’s work within its poorest communities.
'priority for the poorest and the most marginalised is the gospel imperative facing the whole Church, not just the Church in the poorest places'
'a reinvigorated and sustainable worshipping people and community life in all priority area parishes'
- Priority must mean priority
- Accountability to the local
- Partnership is the only way
- Priority areas are good places to be
- Engaging with Wider Church & Society
- Developing New Models of Church Life
- Supporting New Models of Community Life
- We need to sort out the problem of buildings
- Our structures and processes need to be simplified
- We want to take our work right to the margins
- Worship must be at the heart of what we do
- We want to tackle causes not just symptoms
- We need to be intentional about supporting leaders
- The time is right to extend our support
- Priority Areas Parish List
- Priority Areas Action Plan
- Latest Priority Areas Report
- What's On Offer?
- Beyond 2017 - A More Excellent Way
- The BIG Conversation
- Priority Areas eNews - March 2017, 21 March 2017