Publications and newsletters
Many of the Church's councils, committees and departments produce newsletters and magazines which can be downloaded below.
- Check out this week's update from the World Mission council!
- Church and Society Council's enews highlights some of the issues which will be discussed at this year's General Assembly.
- Details of World Sunday for Peace in May, and other events with our partner organisations are in this month's Ecumenical Relations Committee's news.
- Read the latest news from local Guilds in the March issue of the Guild newsletter.
- The most recent issue of WM Magazine from the World Mission Council explores the legacy of Jane Haining.
Saint Andrew Press
Saint Andrew Press is the Church's publishing house, and aims to resource parishes, engage with the life of the Church and reach the widest possible range of readers. Catalogue bestsellers include 'The Church of Scotland Year Book', the William Barclay series and 'Reformation'. In January 2011, it formed a partnership with Hymns Ancient and Modern, which now operates Saint Andrew Press on the Church's behalf.
You can find out more about this month's featured books and buy online form its website at www.standrewpress.com
Ann Crawford is the Commissioning Editor, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church and Society Council enews
- CrossReach's Circle of Care
- CrossReach Prayer Letter
- Ecumenical Relations Committee newsletter
- Groundswell ecumenical news
- The Guild newsletter
- Mission and Discipleship Council enews
- Priority Areas news
- World Mission Council Update
- World Mission Council WM
Ministers' Forum was founded in 1978. It is edited by the Rev John Ferguson and is circulated every month among Church of Scotland ministers to offer an opportunity to engage in a wide range of debates about all aspects of the ministries.