How to apply
Please read the information on this page and complete the application form and equal opportunities form.
- The application form provides separate sections in which to complete your personal details, education and training, employment history and relevant skills and experience. Please ensure that all relevant sections of the application and equal opportunities form are completed in full.
- Applications will only be accepted on Church of Scotland application forms below. Please note that CVs will not be accepted and should therefore not be submitted. Completed forms must be submitted on or before the closing date indicated on each vacancy.
- If you are unable to complete all of your information in the space provided, you should attach separate sheets. Please do not submit more than two sheets of A4 paper for this purpose.
Non-European Union migrants
In 2008, the United Kingdom overhauled its immigration law and implemented a points based sytstem for non-European Union migrants wishing to come to the UK to work, study and train.
The new immigration system is broken into five tiers. Each tier has different conditions, entitlements and entry requirements for migrants wishing to work in the UK. For more information, please visit workpermit.com.
Contact for more information
If you are unable to use the documents below for any reason, please e-mail or telephone to request an application pack to be forwarded to you, remembering to quote the relevant reference number:
- Email: email@example.com
- UK telephone number: 0131 240 2278
- International Telephone: + 44 131 240 2278