Kingoldrum Church, By Kirriemuir
Offers in the region of £40,000 are invited
A small oblong Gothic rubble and slate Church with pinnacled belfry and projecting porches. The property dates from circa 1840 and is a Listed building Grade C(S). The Churchyard surrounding the Church is owned by Angus Council and is not included in the sale.
Accommodation comprises the main Church space with 2 entrance vestibules along the southern elevation. The property is within the hamlet of Kingoldrum located approximately 61⁄2 kms to the northwest of Kirriemuir.
Kirriemuir is a small market town located 18 kms north of Dundee and 88 kms south of Aberdeen with good links to the A90 trunk road. The area’s proximity to the Grampian mountains, Glamis Castle and Kirriemuir’s association with J M Barrie (author of Peter Pan) attracts tourists, particularly during the summer months.
The Church may be suitable for conversion to a number of alternative uses, subject to all necessary consents being obtained.