Queen Mary House, 52 Queen Mary Avenue, Glasgow
The property comprises a grand 4 storey sandstone villa which was constructed in the early 1900's and was extended to the side and rear at a later date. The extensions detract from the original buildings architectural presence and it is assumed any redevelopment would demolish the extensions to allow vehicular access and parking to the rear of the site. The property is currently in use as a residential care home, although this operation is in the process of winding down. The site slopes down to the south and extends to 0.26 acres.